28 Things You May Not Know About Me
So today is my 28th birthday (I feel so old haha)! So I thought it would be fun to share 28 things you may not know about me!
1. My first job was at Burger King when I was 14 years old and I worked there with my sister and older brother.
2. My sister and I are fraternal twins
3. I have two brothers
4. Another random job I had when I was younger: I was a henna tattoo artist at Six Flags Great Adventure.
5. I'm a very easy going and silly person. I love cracking jokes!
6. I do not have any tattoos
7. I almost went to college for fine art
8. I ended up studying Fashion Merchandising at LIM College
9. I lived in NYC for two years
10. I love rap music and take any opportunity (when I'm not driving with the baby) to listen to it on SUPER LOUD. Usually when I'm going to trader joes hahaahaha #momlife
11. I used to love white wine years ago before my SIL converted me to a red wine drinker and I NEVER looked back
12. I drink my coffee black (just like my mama)
13. I used to play piano for years and years when I was younger.
14. I love mac and cheese and will order it at any restaurant I go to
15. I do not like seafood at all. You couldn't pay me to eat a mussel or clam. NOPE
16. I love the beach but I really don't like going into the actual ocean more than knee deep (unless it's CLEAR even then I'm still clinging on to someone haha).
17. I have an uncanny ability to remember song lyrics
18. I'm half Black half Puerto Rican
19. I'm deathly afraid of spiders
20. I started my online vintage boutique shoplabelsandvintage.com this year
21. I love photography and shoot with my DSLR camera all of the time!
22. I'm not a huge shopper! I'd rather spend money on a fancy dinner
23. My two favorite drinks besides wine are: Basil Hayden neat or Patron on the rocks with extra EXTRA lime
24. I'm working on becoming fluent in Spanish, one of my long term goals!
25. I absolutely love to cook and find it therapeutic especially when my day is super hectic
26. I'm a huge journal person and love to archive memories!
27. I typically only watch tv shows and movies based in other time periods. My husband thinks I'm nuts but I'm pretty sure I was born in the wrong era.
28. I'm a HUGE homebody and would rather stay in then go out any day!