10 Fun Facts About Me
1. I'm a twin, my sister and I are fraternal!
2. I'd rather spend my money on a great meal and wine than clothes (...serious foodie!)
3. My favorite movie is Breakfast at Tiffany's, I can recite every single line.
4. I'd rather watch Downtown Abbey than the Bachelorette.
5. My favorite vintage item I own is an Hermes scarf I scored at a flea market for $25.
6. "The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph" has always been a favorite quote of my fiancé and I.
7. I have a pup named Zooey who I purchased off a truck while on vacation in Maryland for $50. She's so incredibly special and I couldn't have ask for a better dog. She's a border collie / lab mix and keeps me athletic!
8. The biggest challenge I'm currently facing is planning my wedding! It's a lot harder than it seems.
9. My ethnicity is Puerto Rican and African American.