My Trader Joe's Favorites + Shopping list

IMG_2472.JPG

I always joke and say that Trader Joe's is like my second home because I'm there all of the time! If you know me, you know how much I despise grocery shopping. Ever since I was a little kid I would always rush my mom out of the store because I just couldn't stand being in the grocery store haha. These days I have zero choice but to grocery shop, thankfully I LOVE going to Trader Joe's (except on Sundays because it's a zoo haha). I do about 95% of my grocery shopping at Trader Joe's and the other 5% at my local Stop & Shop. 

What I love so much about Trader Joe's is that their price point is amazing, there are so many healthy food options, and the variety is awesome! Also, it doesn't hurt that Trader Joe's encourages shoppers to try their products and if you're not satisfied you can simply return it! I've loved everything that I've tried so far but of course I have my all time favorites. So after you guys highly requested this post on Instagram, I'm sharing with you my Trader Joe's favorites and my complete shopping list list with you below! Feel free to print this out shopping list and bring it with you on your next trip! (Simply right click, download image, and print)

 

Complete Shopping List